Radiology Imaging (WEB PACs)
What is Radiology Imaging?
EasyAccess WEB PACS (Picture Archival Communication System ) provides you immediate access to your patients images and results. Instant access to the archive means no more lost films and no more waiting to sign out films. You will have access to your patients images when you need them and where you need them remotely from your office or home.
What kind of Information?
- Quick access to view quality images and reports of patient's entire digital jacket
- Search and sort functions facilitate exam selection by:
1. Medical record number
2. Patient name
3. Exam type
5. Procedure date
- Image display and playback is controlled with a full feature set including: Window Level, Zoom, Pan, Play, Pause, Single-Step Forward, Single-Step Reverse, Rate and shuttle control to position viewing within a loop.
What is necessary to sign up for Radiology Imaging?
- Approval for Security Access Agreement Form Approved by Facility
- Completed Security Agreement Forms
- High Speed Internet Connection - (ex. Roadrunner or DSL)
- Windows 2000 or Windows XP
- Fast 512mb RAM Memory
- Internet Explorer 5.01 or later