What is Opus MD?
OPUS MD is a computer application which allows you access to your patient's information.
- Remotely from your office
- From your own home
What kind of Information?
- View & print In-house census
- View & print patient allergies
- View & print Lab results with graphs
- View transcribed consultation reports
- View of pending orders
- View of completed orders
- Radiology reports
- View & print patient demographics including face sheets
What is necessary to sign up for Opus MD?
- Approval for access by facility
- Completed Security Agreement
- Internet connection
Opus MD Reminders
- Never share your password with anyone. Your sign-on is an electronic signature, and a history of all changes is kept in the system for auditing.
- Never let anyone log on to the system with your sign-on. You will be held responsible and could lose your privileges to access the system.
- You will need to change your password every 90 days. Your password must contain at least one number. If you need your password reset, please call the STHS Customer Support Center at 956-388-2233.
- Always log off of the system by clicking on the Logout button before closing the application.
- Please notify our OpusMD Coordinators of any staff changes. Periodic audits of accounts are conducted to maintain our high security standards.
- Training is available for you and your staff and can be scheduled by contacting our OpusMD Coordinators.